Monday, 13 March 2017

First Day at Sasural as Bindani - 3


I stepped towards the hall and I heard the delicate sound of my Payals on the bare hard wood floor of the hall way. I blushed. I sounded so much like a Bindani. I heard the swish of my Saree & petticoats along, feeling like a fish out of water. I had no idea of what was in this house that was my new home. I had no idea of how I should act, dressed up in a Bahu's clothes, as I was. It was physically difficult to maneuver the Saree while walking. The weight of the Saree & petticoats was heavy on my waist and the Ghungat made movement very tricky. I wondered how I would feel if I had to bend over to touch feet of my in-laws in this Saree with Ghunghat.

 

Aditi went on ahead to warn the guests and then we stepped in to the hall, my in-laws inside burst into spontaneous applause as we set our feet inside. The whole room applauded while I strode forth in my heavy Saree

 

I was very nervous walking restrained in Ghunghat out there helplessly in the hall by myself. Ghunghat is a tortures thing it gives constant remembrance to you that as Bindani you have no right to breathe fresh air or have a clear vision of outside world. Ghunghat restricts both the things nicely. It's sort of personal cage. It's a lifetime punishment Ghunghat reminds you that you have lost your personal identity when you became wife. You have no control over your life you are going to serve your husband and in-laws.  I have waited too long to be a Bhabhi and a housewife. My eyes were searching for my supreme commander, my master, my god almighty, my Husband a MAN’s Husband Kiranji… but he was nowhere.

 

As we progressed towards the hall, I could feel a shiver go down my spine. The Ghunghat was suffocating. My heart was beating fast as I tried to see through my Ghunghat. As we entered all the guests stood up and welcomed with clap. We were walking slowly with my eyes on floor through my Ghunghat. My Ghunghat was restricting my vision, but I guessed around 20-25 of them in living room. As we were walking towards center I was feeling shy and nervous. This increased my heartbeat even more. I was blushing in shame and that made my face look extra rosy. I could feel the silk on my body. I could hear the sound of my Payal, Bangles and other Jewellary in the room. As I was seeing towards floor thus could watch border of my Saree.

 

As I walked I felt a sensation of Ghunghat rubbing my nose. I was holding my Ghunghat by one hand and my other hand was engaged in holding my extra-large petticoats & Saree. That’s the time I was standing in front of my in-laws. What was strange was not being able to just look through the Ghunghat at their faces. I had my Ghunghat covering my face it blocked my view. And of course, having a Saree & petticoats swirling around my legs was really different. I kept my eyes in front down through my orange Ghunghat and took very short steps in my huge petticoats & Saree and went towards the big chair where Rekhaji, my Mother-in-law was sitting, I was now too scared. I bent down before Rekhaji to touch her feet as a respect my Saree spreading wide around my legs. My long braid of hair also fell down. Rekhaji just ignored me. I coughed delicately, causing Rekhaji's attention to come up as I held my submissive pose. Rekhaji was wearing a golden Saree her hair too were tied in a long thick choti which was kept on front like me from right shoulder. She was playing with her thick braid.

 

“Bindani!!!” She called me, I tried to stand as a response, “No No !!! I have not relieved you, keep standing like that, It is a high time to teach how Bindani of great Sareewala family must touch feet of her in-laws”

I tried to look at her face past my Ghungat, from the bent down position.

 
She then asked me to stand straight and instructed me step by step procedure of proper feet touching ritual.

With my face covered in Ghunghat, I am getting ready to serve my in-laws
 


First bend over properly at the feet of your in-laws

Touch their right feet with your right hand

Touch their left feet with your left hand

Touch the floor with both hands

Touch their left feet with right hand and same with right leg

Touch the floor with both hands

Now cross your hands to Touch their right feet with your right hand & Touch their left feet with your left hand

Doing so make maximum sound of your bangles

Touch the floor with both hands and keep waiting for blessing and to be relieved

 

I did so with Rekhaji and realized that it takes 2 whole minutes for each person, so for 20 in-laws, I will be bending over for 40 minutes. ‘Nice punishment for a crossdresser like me’.

 
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nichesystems.gujaratifacechanger&hl=en


Android Phone App: Gujarati Face Changer

 
 
 

My back and waist already started aching, I then stood before Rekhaji while she was admiring my Saree “Magnificent Saree Bindani, show me your bangles” I showed her both my wrists, she took them in hand and judged how heavy the bangles are, then she asked me to show my bangles. Then she asked me to bend again to inspect my nosering, she slowly lifted my Ghungat and checked the nosering slightly pulling it to make sure it is really attached through hole in my left nostril. Then she took my choti in her hand and admired the length and thickness of it. Rekhaji then compared my choti with her choti. While looking into my Sas’s eyes I felt my heart skip a beat.

 

Rakhji then stood up and took me on her side, “Dear all here I introduce my Bahurani, Kiranji’s wife ShilpaBindani”, I tried to pull my Ghunghat more on my face.

 

My Sas said “Bindani now touch feet of your Devar, Nanandis and all the guests, did you touch feet of Sonaliji & Aditiji?? ”

 

“No Hukum” I managed to utter, “Bindani do you want to stand for hours in handcuffs attached to ceiling?” She whispered into my ears.

 

“No SasuSahebaaji, I will not make this mistake again” I replied & bent over to touch feet of cute girl Sonali first and then Aditi.

 

Then Aditi walked me before every guest men & women. I bent down once again to touch their feet they were in traditional dhoti kurta or sarees. Although some were younger than me it is compulsory to a Bahu to touch their feet. I was a little helpless Bahu bending before everybody they were enjoying it.

 

 

My gaze fixed on the ground terrified all the time lest I should trip over someone's feet. I was feeling very shameful. I could hardly see through the gold embroidered pallu of my Saree, the tinsel tickled my nose and I wanted to sneeze. I had never felt so nervous before. I walked cautiously lest I trip over someone’s feet in the congested hall. I bent down to touch the feet I vaguely heard 'Be a Bahu for lifetime' the words barely registered in my mind all I was aware of was the next pair of feet I must touch without losing my balance. The heavy & full pleated Saree the gold, the Ghunghat all combined to make me feel as if I was a heavy log of wood that had no mobility.

 

 

I realized I had no choice. This is where I really began to wonder what a MAN like me is doing here wearing Saree! My face covered with dominating Ghunghat I mean total discomfort...but at this point it was a little late to turn back.  I was very nervous. I knew all Bahus were a little nervous on their first day as newlywed Bahu at the Sasural, but for me it was much worse. I had only been a girl for last 24 hours after 23 years of life as a male, and here I was about to serve a guy who used to be a girl. It was insane when I stopped to think about it.

 

We then went to the kitchen, Sonali then handed over me a large tray filled with the tea & breakfast. We then again started walking towards the hall. My Saree was forcing me to take small steps & my jewelries were making lot of noise. What a strange seen was that a girls in T-shirt and jeans were dominating a man, treating him as a Bhabhi.

 

I suddenly felt tired and sick to my stomach. Was this right? But I enjoyed the walk anyway. I had gotten used to the heavy petticoats and long choti, and I had also come to appreciate the unique sensation of my Ghaunghat brushing my face. Still the heavy petticoats & Saree hobbled my stride. I seemed to be captivated by the pallu of my Saree I held in my hands as a Ghaunghat covering my face. I loved the feel of the fabric against my face and the frilly petticoats adorning both my ankles. I wanted to pull back my Ghunghat from my face and inhale the fresh clean air but I knew I could not in the presence of my in-laws instead I chose to serve the tea and breakfast dish to everyone.

 

My cock was responding to my embarrassment. It was rubbing with my thick petticoat. It was dancing over the sweet sound coming out of my payals and bangles. For me it was a strange experience to serve the people. It was a disturbing but also somehow a very thrilling experience, but when I saw myself in one of the big mirrors that lined one wall of the room, I saw it was right. There was nothing of a boy to be seen, only a pretty woman dressed in the bridal wear Saree serving her in-laws with Ghunghat over her face. Eventually, I gave in to my obvious femininity and I just enjoyed it. In the midst of my terrible shame working my way around the hall, I served each guest, leaning forward from my waist. I could feel the heaviness of the petticoats & Saree as I moved my body and the frills of petticoats swirled around my ankles. It felt delightful. As I served, I gave each person in front of me a view of my beautiful Saree, my

face covered in Ghunghat & My long choti while those behind got to see my petticoats peeping out of my Saree. The voluminous petticoats seemed to take on a life of its own, swishing noisily around my legs, and with every mincing step I could feel the petticoats tugging deliciously on my legs and caressing my penis.


 Download Android Phone App: Gujarati Face Changer



My mind raced. It was almost a dream come true to see what it would be like to be someone's wife. But how could I live here for my entire life as a Bahu of this khandan? Was I ready for that yet? How something like this work would and what else would I have to do to make it convincing? I will have to spend my whole life in a Haveli dressed in either Ghaghra-Cholis or Sarees with my face covered in Ghunghat.

 

I will have to live in mother-in-law's dominant laws and I will have to touch her feet again and again

I will have to clean the elder brother-in-law's room and I will have to pull down my Ghunghat again and again...

I will have to sweep the younger sister-in-law's room and I will have to listen to her taunts again and again...

I will have to cook at my husband's house and I will have to bear his dominance again and again...

This was the first day in fact first 6 hours of me as Bindani, but I was already tired of Saree and Ghunghat and the submissive role I was playing. BUT there was no way out and ever growing pressure on me to be an ideal Bahu, Bindani & Wife was increasing... Same was increasing my INSTRUMENT... will I be able to live like this forever.

Sonali told me that today evening there is going to be my MUH DIKHAI ( Face Showing Ceremony ) where hundreds of people will come to see me in the Haveli...and not to mention I will have to touch feet of hundreds of people.. ahhhhhh the spray... and the big wetness....What a lovely feeling...............

Will I be allowed to sit or for the entire MUH DIKHAI ceremony, They will make me stand ?? I was scared but my INSTRUMENT was excited with thoughts of MY MUH DIKHAI. All the Bhabhis and Devranis are invited for a MUH DIKHAI ceremony of a MAN IN SAREE.

The feeling is lovely, when you wear Saree and Ghunghat, though being a MAN



( Continued in next post..... )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.
The author would like to clear that no person was actually harmed and this blog is just another fantasy of the author. Author does not intend or exhibit any insult to any religion, caste, community, country, men, women, any living or non-living thing. Any views or opinions are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual. The intention behind this blog is pure entertainment and nothing else.
All images used are for illustrative purposes only. This blog claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners and are taken from public domain. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please put your comments in box provided at the end of each post, with a link to the said image and it will be promptly removed.

 

26 comments:

  1. Ahhhhaa !!! What a massive satisfaction I received after reading this !! You are magnificent ShilpaBindani, Rahul are you really living as a Bahu in Saree? I too always wished to be a Bahu but never dared to disclose my love for crossdressing to anyone. I have also decided to find a Husband for me..
    - Vinitha ( VinitKumar )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Vinitha, Yes I am living as Bindani for last few months.. and slowly forgetting that I used to wear shirt & pants.
      Good that you are going to find a husband but make sure he is strict enough to punish you time to time.
      My Patidev keeps me always on toes

      Delete
  2. Hi Shilpa bindani
    Paai laago...
    How are you doing? How's Sasuji and husbandji doing? Are they reminding you that you belong to their feet?
    Are you performing kitchen tasks?
    What are you wearing nowadays? Today I'm wearing Maroon and green gharchola saree in Gujarati style with ghunghat covering my head and face. It's really nice.
    Aapki pyari devrani Vilpa daasi!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. VilpaDaasi Bahu,All my in-laws are served well by me. I now days wear Saree or Ghagra-Choli as per the week of the day. Don't you like to wear cotton petticoats with lot of frills at the bottom? They are must for me.
      My husband sometimes keeps his foot on the frill of my petticoat so that I become standstill and can't move for hours.

      Delete
  3. I like to wear cotton petticoat with frills but I love Satin petticoats. They're so sensuous that I just can't resist.
    Vilpadaasi!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The first picture you have posted is from the Swaragini serial right?
    I really liked that serial and especially that family where wife's were wearing heavy ghaghra choli with ghunghat and jewellery and standing before their husbands and serving them as an obedient wives.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. यह विल्पा दासी कौन है ?? बहुत खुजली है उसको लगता है, पुरषोंकी सेवा करने का बहुत शौक है क्या ?

      Delete
    2. I prefer petticoats with frills at bottom. it gives good shape to saree. wearing two frilled petticoats with saree gives a feminine look at the saree bottom.

      Frilly petticoats are very naughty. They make show to others through bottom of sari. Recently I was wearing two frilly petticoats and my in-laws and friends said they are all showing when I walk.

      Delete
    3. More than women it's men folks who stare and count the number of petticoats we wear. I have experienced it. Nothing more to say if we are wearing frilly petticoats.

      Delete
    4. Mai hoon Vilpa Daasi Kahiye ji...
      Ji hum aisi aurat hai jinka life mai ek he objective hai Apne Patidev aur Sasuraalwalo ki sewa karna.
      Hamari jaga to unke pairo mai he hai.

      Delete
    5. It is true that many men are envious of women because they don't get chance to wear Sarees & Petticoats. I have also noted that few men keep looking at my frilly petticoats peeping out from my Saree border.

      Delete
  5. I also always dreamed about becoming wife of someone. But When I got married I realised that there was a lot of difficulty in wearing the Saree & ghunghat and performing household chores. It was a constant barrier in everything I did from making the morning tea to cleaning and cooking for the house. In fact I even fell down twice or thrice while working because I couldn’t see anything through it. It held me back from fully participating in normal world. Most importantly.
    Rakhi ( Earlier Rakesh )

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ! but that is what we crossdressers like right ?

      Delete
    2. Agreed, it is difficult for everyone but not for us, as we love this situation. I love wearing saree with ghunghat covering my head and face. I also have to keep my face and waist bent over in front of in laws. This is how I display my submissiveness to them.
      Vilpadasi!!

      Delete
  6. I am Nidhi(n)
    “My freedom as a MAN was snatched away the day I got married, My in-laws are very conservative. I am forced to wear a Ghunghat [veil] even inside the home, do all the household chores, never talk to outside people and serve all the members of the joint family.”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ha ha ha lovely !! now enjoy the life you have dreamed of. Don't complain

      Delete
    2. That's the ideal situation for housewife like us. We've to be like that only. We're not allowed to speak if not even asked. In my case I should only say Ji Hukum.
      It's so restrictive, but I like it so much, because we're made for that only. Our only objective in life is to serve our in laws till we die.
      Vilpadasi!!

      Delete
  7. Hai shilpa bhabi.
    Plz post stories

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Dear, I am writing the story whenever I get some free time from serving my in-laws. Most of the time I spend at their feet standing in bent over manner

      Delete
    2. The first picture you have posted is from the Swaragini serial right?
      I really liked that serial and especially that family where wife's were wearing heavy ghaghra choli with ghunghat and jewellery and standing before their husbands and serving them as an obedient wives.
      Vilpadasi!!

      Delete
  8. Awesome stories Shilpa. Keep us posted on new updates. Really looking forward to them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pai lago ji !! Sure I will keep writing

      Delete
  9. What happened Shilpabhabhi? So busy you are? Neither do you reply nor do you write?
    Is everything okay?
    Vilpadaasi!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vilpadassi Bahu
      I had never thought of summer days, now it is becoming to manage Saree and Ghungat in hot days. I am not allowed to remove Ghungat at all. Infact my Sasuji is forcing me to wear Ghagra Cholis and all jewellery now days, that is why I am not able to write the post but you can read the
      First Day at Sasural as Bindani - 4

      Delete
    2. Shilpabhabhi,
      I understand that because I go through the same things like wearing ghaghra choli with heavy ornaments and ghunghat obviously but still we take out time for your blog so that we can relate our life with you.
      Vilpadaasi!!

      Delete
    3. Thanks VilpaDaasi, I have added new post now, Please read that, take care of your petticoats, Try to keep them dry while reading the story.
      Also please suggest me new topics to develop the story

      Delete