Thursday, 11 February 2016

First Blog of Man in Saree - Part 2


I slowly walked to the easy chair where my husband was relaxing in. Kiran is wearing relatively comfortable clothes, shorts and T-shirt.

A simple 10 steps walk also needs me to put lot of efforts. How can a fresh engineering graduate boy walk in Saree and lots of jewellery ?

My voluminous petticoats make lot of fro fro noise on the music of tinkling bells of my heavy anklets.


Crossdresser Ghunghat
I am required to stand like this for hours
 
I slowly bent down to touch Kiran's feet, my long braid was first to give away. It landed at his feet first.

I was now standing in a so called punishment position. I  Started slowly pressing the cute delicate feet of Kiran my respected husband.

My bangles were making lot of noise. I can see my frilly petticoats  peeping out of Saree and my thick braid laying on the floor. What a sweet sensation was that, I wanted this to happen to me.

I remembered my college years of being a boy, enjoying vivid fantasy. Where I always dreamed Shilpa a very long haired girl from my class. standing before me in her light pink saree, touching my feet to pay her respect as my wife and her thick long braid falling at my feet.

But today I am Rahul a boy is at Shilpa's position....

I stood in that obedient position for almost an hour, my body started aching, my saree and petticoats were tenting. I was at a peak of satisfaction.

Kiran then reviewed my first blog and said

"Shilpa! Stand up now and listen"

I straightened up myself, kept my braid in front.
 

Saree Face Changer Lite 


Saree Face Changer Lite





https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=nichesystems.iwearsareelite&hl=en




"Shilpa! Start using facebook and twitter also. Pretend you are still a man Rahul on facebook. I want you to see the out side world, I want you to watch how your classmates are enjoying. I want you to compare you life of being a newly wedded wife in sarees with your friends out there"

"Ji !! Patidev" I managed to utter the words

"Let us go to sleep and from tomorrow we will together enjoy your dilemma..."

After a months practice, I can manage to sleep in Saree... On bed I started thinking about tomorrow. Tomorrow will I be able to digest the outside word on facebook ? What will happen when I will come across Smitali's page, her cute face ? What will happen to me when I find all the boys and girls from my college days are enjoying the free life? I really don't want to look at Smitali's photos when I am wearing a Saree....I always dreamed Smitali to be by wife but today I am a wife of someone...
And I have to follow orders of my husband like most obedient wife.

( Continued in next post..... )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.
The author would like to clear that no person was actually harmed and this blog is just another fantasy of the author. Author does not intend or exhibit any insult to any religion, caste, community, country, men, women, any living or non-living thing. Any views or opinions are not intended to malign any religion, ethnic group, club, organization, company, or individual.
The intention behind this blog is pure entertainment and nothing else.
All images used are for illustrative purposes only. This blog claims no credit for any images posted on this site unless otherwise noted. Images on this blog are copyright to its respectful owners and are taken from public domain. If there is an image appearing on this blog that belongs to you and do not wish for it appear on this site, please put your comments in box provided at the end of each post, with a link to the said image and it will be promptly removed.
 

1 comment: